Ok I don’t know how many times I have to say this but I am NOT Usher. Is it really that hard to understand?
So why Lord am I getting messages from people trying to seduce me as if I am him? Can someone explain this to me?
SO FOR THE FIRST & LAST TIME HERE ARE 5 SIMPLE POINTS THAT I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND:
- I AM NOT USHER RAYMOND IV. I never have been, never will be.
- Don’t call me: “baby”, “bae”, “boo” thinking you’re talking to Usher. I AM NOT HIM. So that just creeps me the f*ck out.
- Don’t venture into my inbox trying to get me (thinking I’m Usher) to give you his new album, or new music videos. Do you really think Usher would reveal it to you on here anyway? As a FAN I have just as much information as you have.
- Some of you need to understand the difference between revealing to me what YOU would like to do to Usher, (which I really don’t want to hear) compared to talking to me as if I am Usher.
- And finally, learn how to use the anonymous button…because some the messages that I have received WERE NOT anonymously sent. I don’t know if the senders did this by accident or whatever, but I could call your groupie asses out if I wanted to.
Now I know what you’re thinking, they’re trolls, don’t pay them any attention, and I thought so too, until I started getting real numbers from grown ass women saying “baby, call me!”
****LET’S ALL JOIN HANDS & PRAY FOR THESE THIRSTY ASS PEOPLE****
And to be honest I’m shocked at some of you, because as I said before some of the questions were not anonymously sent, so I know who some of you are, and I really thought these people were kinda chill.
Now don’t get it twisted, I love getting message from other Usher fans, where we can both share a mutual appreciation for him. Because those messages are very sweet and often times very funny. I can’t tell you how many times you guys have made me laugh with all of your comments. I have no problem posting those messages, as you can see from my blog. And I don’t mind getting any questions that you have about Usher, I’ll always try my best to answer them.
All I want from you is to understand that I’m not Usher, so remember that before you send me a message.